Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow S'no Fun

The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning is "Here we go again". The weather forecasters said we might get up to 8 inches of snow today. It was only lightly raining when I left home, but it was snowing by the time I arrived at work.



I was not sure if it would get better or worse, but I was so busy at work that I didn't have time to really think about the weather. By lunchtime, I had a raging headache and the snow seemed to be melting. I was hopeful that the worst of the snowstorm was over for the day.



The afternoon did nothing to improve my headache and I ended up leaving work a bit early. When I walked out of the building, it was misting. By the time I got to my car, it was snowing again.



It snowed nearly the whole way home, but it was not sticking to the roads or anything. The temperature was still slightly above freezing. Now my only concern is how the roads will be in the morning because it's supposed to get down into the teens tonight. I hope it doesn't because I don't want to have a problem getting to work.



In other news ... this is the second night in a row that I've had a bad case of heartburn. I think it must be something I ate and I had the same thing both nights. Maybe it was the pepper gravy? Maybe it was the pineapple upside-down cake? *gasp* I don't know, but this needs to go away pronto. Oh, and the headache is still here and needs to go away too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...