Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Day

Today after church, we went to lunch with Mike's Mom and Dad and Mason at Toby Keith's restaurant. I think we all pretty much had the chicken fried steak sandwiches and they are yum.

After lunch, we went over to Mike's parents house for a few hours. Mike and his dad are still trying to figure out what's wrong with the car. So far, the problem sounds pretty perplexing. Hopefully they will figure something out soon.

When we got home, Emily took a quick nap and I started the usual laundry and dishes and getting things in order for the week. Looks like this is going to be a busy week for us.

I am looking forward to spring. Some of my daffodils are already starting to come up. They will probably be blooming in just a few weeks. I need to get out there and do some raking in my flowerbeds, but I know I am going to need to cut back on my outdoor activities this spring and summer. I'm just not going to be able to keep up with everything while pregnant.

I don't know how I feel about that. I'm sure I will still try to do way too much, but I love working in my flower beds. I like coming home in the evenings and seeing my flowers in bloom. I always have to go around and check to see what's new out in the yard. It's one of my favorite times of day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...