Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Field Trip - Pumpkins, Hayrides, Trains, and Animals



Today was Emily's field trip to Orr Family Farm.  I took the day off so that I could go have fun with her.  The kids had buddies for the day so another little girl walked around with us. The field trip was self-guided so each parent/kid group could go around to all the different activities whenever they wanted.  I know I had a lot of fun and I think they did too.


Went on a Hayride to the Pumpkin Patch.  Everybody got a pumpkin to take home.



Rode the Train. I wish I'd gotten a better picture of the train.



Played on a little carousel at lunch.



Rode the horse swings at the playground.

Petted some animals.  Fed them too.

Fed this goat.  Goats don't eat rocks, by the way.

 Climbed the Hay Mountain.  And slide down the giant slides.

Learned about animals and plants.

Being silly.

Posing with the big pumpkins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...