Sunday, August 21, 2016

First Day of School 2016

Friday was the first day of 6th grade for Emily and the first day of 1st grade for Noah.  They both got some really good teachers this year.  Emily will have three different teachers. She's rotated classes before so this is no big deal for her.



Noah's teacher seems really sweet and I think he'll have a good year.  This is his first year at this school, but he knows some kids from his previous school that transferred this year and he also knows some kids from his summer daycare.



This year, I'm home all day with my new job so the kids are riding the school bus.  On Friday morning, the bus was about 5 minutes late, but on Friday afternoon the bus was a full 10 minutes late.  I'm going to have to figure out how to manage our new schedule.



Pretty girl. I know she's going to have a great year.

1 comment:

Grandmother said...

I love the pictures of two of the best and smartest at Oakridge. Riding the bus is the most fun! Enjoy every minute and ALWAYS do your best! Love you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...