Thursday, April 20, 2017

Spring Break Adventure - Bowling and Good Food

After our visit to The Amazeum, we were starving so we headed right over to Mellow Mushroom for lunch. Emily and I had been here before, but it had been a while.  Mike and I shared a Mighty Meaty and the kids shared a cheese pizza. Let's just say we were very please with our lunch. Mike and I both thought the pizza was better than our normal local pizza place back home.

I forgot to take a pic of our adventure until after I'd finished eating. Oops.


After lunch, we headed over to a local bowling center to bowl a couple games. I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures. Sometimes I get so caught up in our activity that I forget to pull out my phone and take pictures. 


 I don't remember who won the game, but it was definitely not me. We eventually had to go get Noah a bowling ramp to use because his ball was having a hard time making it all the way down to the end. 

During the second game, we were all getting pretty tired and I was tired of my ball rolling off into the gutter every time so I put up the bumpers on my turn. Haha. We had fun.

After bowling, we went back to our hotel to lay down for a little bit. Then we went to Compton Gardens to see if we could find some daffodils or spring flowers.  We walked around for a bit and saw some flowers, but it wasn't really the type of garden that I was expecting. It was still fun, but Noah's legs were tired.

Saturday night, we grabbed some burgers with Heather and Stephen. The kids knew that we were going to see "my friends" at some point on our adventure, but they didn't know who it was going to be. I think they both suspected that it was going to be Heather and Stephen, but I'd never say. It was really fun to see them and spend some time with them. 






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...