Sunday, July 9, 2017

Garage Organization

A few weeks ago, I mentioned that my parents helped us put up some shelving and hooks and things to help get our garage organized. I wish I'd taken before and after pictures, but I didn't think of that. It's still a work in progress, but here's what we have so far.

Storage and shelves in front of the cars. Some of this area is used for storing kitchen items since it's close to the door.



I really wanted a place to hang the folding chairs and we found a perfect place for those. The car has to be able to pull almost all the way to the wall so that we can get in our storm shelter that is in the garage floor underneath the car so we could not put much low on the wall in front of the car.


Garage Storage Solution

We have a really nice section for hand tools. The toolboxes are on a shelf below the hanging tools.

Versatile Tool Storage in Garage

We also have a nice area for garden tools and larger lawn care tools.

Garden Tool Hanging in Garage Organization

I forgot to take a picture of the gardening center. I will have to add that another day.

I think we've made a great start to getting the garage organized. We've gotten rid of a lot of stuff that we didn't need any more too. That's a huge help to being able to keep things clean.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...