Monday, March 1, 2010

That Ol' Car, Shall We Dance?

We were going to rent a car today because Mike's car was still not working, but it ended up that we didn't have to do that. Thanks to Mike and his dad (and his mom!) , the car was fixed today. I'm glad we won't have to do this whole carpooling thing any more. It is really difficult being late to work every day.

Tonight's the night that Mike and I watch the Bachelor finale. I'm already disgusted with Jake's choice and he hasn't even picked anybody yet. Later tonight, we'll get to see who is going to be on Dancing With the Stars. Yah! I hope they have some fun people this season.

Still more busy days this week. Tomorrow is Mason's Birthday party. Wednesday is Cubbies night. Then there's more fun to be had.

I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...