Monday, June 7, 2010

Quiet

It's too quiet at my house.

Emily is spending the week with Grandmother and Granddaddy on the farm. Her cousins Tyler and Carter are there too and I am sure they are having a wonderful time.

But it's still too quiet at my house.

Mike and I have just been hanging out. We have a lot of things that we want to accomplish this week and we have gotten started. But this is a perfect time to relax and try to enjoy the quiet.

We don't get opportunities like this very often so we want to make the most of it. Except that doing nothing makes me kinda sleepy. And it makes me kinda want to go to bed early.

Maybe later this week we'll go out and do something fun one night.

In the meantime, I hope Emily is having an awesome time during Cousins Week 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nanny already misses her soooo much. I know she is having alot of fun though.

Nanny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...