Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bell's Palsy - Day 5

Well I have started having problems sleeping at night.  It's very unusual for me to have problems sleeping.  But I seem to wake up at about 2:30 am and have a hard time going back to sleep.  I think this may be due in part to the steroids that I am taking.

In other news, last night while I was wide awake at 4:00 am, I thought I felt the left side of my bottom lip twitching or tingling.  I could not feel it moving when I touched my lips with my finger, but at least I could feel something.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I have complete feeling in my face.  My face is not numb.  It's just paralyzed - the muscles will not move.

At this point, I am not in any pain.  The pain behind my ear has gone away.  This is a big improvement to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...