Monday, June 26, 2017

Vacation Bible School

Our church had Vacation Bible School last week. Emily was too old to go as a student, but she went a a helper. She assisted in the preschool music area. I think she really enjoyed it. 

Noah was in one of the second grade classes and he really had a good time. He liked the music and all the crafts that they made. During the praise and worship time in the auditorium, they throw out t-shirts - I can't remember what they call it. Toss out? Or something? Anyway, Noah really wanted to catch a shirt, but he never did. 

On Thursday at VBS, Noah accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior and asked Jesus into his heart! We are so excited for him and so proud of him. I know that he understands the decision that he's making and he's excited about too. I'm so happy that all of my family will be with me in heaven some day. 

Thursday night was Family Night. I loved seeing Noah singing and doing the motions to all the songs that they sung. They threw some more shirts, but we couldn't catch one. After the worship service, went to the atrium where they had snow cones, cotton candy, hot dogs, inflatables, and games. It was a lot of fun!

Since I had to work and couldn't go up to the church to help at bible school, I decided to make treats for the workers. 

The first day, Emily and I made some brightly colored cake pops. Emily and I put colored sanding sugar on most of them. A few of them, we just put sprinkles. They were Devil's Food on the inside. So good. The workers really loved them. 










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...