Friday, September 3, 2010

Special Delivery

This morning I got a call from a local florist. The lady said that they had a delivery for me and were checking to make sure someone was home.

My first instinct was to say that they must have the wrong house. I don't think I've had a florist deliver anything to my house since I lived here. But I didn't say anything. If they want to bring me something, who am I to stop them?

Luckily, they got the right house and the right person.



Aren't they lovely?

The other preschool Sunday School teachers at our church sent them as a "congratulations on the birth of your baby and see you soon".

And to tell you the truth, I can't wait to get back to our Sunday School class. We got a new batch of three-year-olds since we have been out and I have not even gotten to see them yet. I've heard there is a whole lot of bathroom issues going on. Ha! I could skip that part. I have enough of that at my own house right now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...