Saturday, September 4, 2010

Noah - 4 Weeks

Noah was born 4 weeks ago yesterday. We don't go back to the doctor until next month so I don't know his current weight and height.


He still wears newborn sized clothes. His favorite thing to eat is milk - and lots of it! He gets about 75% breastmilk and 25% Enfamil Gentlease formula. Last night, we added a little bit of rice cereal to his nighttime bottle. He seemed to like the cereal and slept for 4.5 hours after that bottle. We'll try it again tonight.


Just last night his umbilical cord stump fell off. I went to change his diaper and noticed that it was off. His belly button was a little bloody, but not too bad. It's looking much better today. Now Emily and I can give him a tub bath!


I'm sad that I will have to go back to work in just a few short weeks. The last month of my maternity leave has already started. I try to think of each week in terms of how much Noah is growing, but I have to admit that the number of weeks until I go back to work sneaks into my mind too.


Tonight, Poppa came out to watch the OU football game with us. He's feeding Noah a bottle, which is the reason I get to write this blog post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...