Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a Way to Wake Up


Smiles all around. That's what I like to see.


Noah went to bed last night at about 8pm and slept until 1am. Then he went back down until about 6:45am when these pictures were taken. He went back to sleep when I took Emily to school at 8:00am so I put him (still in his carseat) in his bed and he slept until about 10:30am.

While he was sleeping, I cut out pieces for some learning games for Emily's class. Last week, her teacher sent home a note asking for volunteers to cut out some game pieces and I said I would help. The next afternoon, she sent home some laminated pieces that I cut out and returned the next day.

Then a couple days later, the teacher sent home another 6 pages of stuff that needed to be cut out. Knowing my luck, she'll have all that stuff laminated and then I'll get to cut them out all over again. I guess I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I signed up.

Printer, but does it print?

Our replacement printer was delivered this morning. I got it out of the box and got it all set up, but then I realized I was going to have to configure the wireless networking again before I can print anything. And it would help if I could find the cord. Apparently, I have more work to do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...