Saturday, November 22, 2008

Small Fryday Contest

Updated: Wow! I am blown away to be mentioned on MckMama's blog. And I am slightly embarrassed that I fully believed she would never visit my blog. (Otherwise, I probably would have left out that last paragraph in the original post!) Anyway, I hope you'll stick around and check out my Not Me! Monday posts and find out what's been going on with us. (Sorry, couldn't resist a little link action there.)

Original Post: One of the first blogs I started following was MckMama's My Charming Kids blog. MckMama is a Christian lady who lives somewhere in the central time zone and is mother to FOUR small but adorable children. She's very industrious. She's into baby wearing, baby food making, cloth diapering, and she has a lot of ultra cool, organic, earth-friendly ideas for kids. And even with many small children, she has time to take them to the community center and the children's museum and swimming and on and on! She's also got her own photography business. She's even kind enough to give photography lessons to all her blog readers. Besides all that, she's humble enough to admit that she's not perfect and God is not finished with her yet. She's also the wonderful host(ess?) of Not Me! Monday.

This weekend, MckMama is hosting a contest in honor of her (only) daughter, Small Fry. (That's her blog nickname, not her real name.) To enter, all we have to do is write a post on our blog and link back to MckMama's blog. If I'm picked, I could win a custom blog header and some other neat stuff. If you haven't already, you should stop by and check her out. You won't be disappointed. Also, take a minute to check out a very worthy cause: String of Pearls.

Heeeeeeeeeey MckMama! How's that for linking back to your blog?!?? Yeah man, I know you love all those links. (Note to the blog newbies: All those underlined words are links. You could actually click on them to go to different posts or blogs or websites ... if you wanted to do that.) Anyway, MckMama ... I'll bet I've got more links than any of your other bloggie friends! Yeah, I'm a lovin me some links. Mr. Linky ain't got nothin on me now! Haha. (Okay okay, MckMama doesn't really read my blog, but if she did I hope she'd be impressed with all the links. I spent a lot of time finding just the right posts to use.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you'd better watch out before you say I don't read your blog! I'm here now, aren't I? And you CLEARLY read mine, my friend. Holy cow I almost wet myself when I saw all the links and realized they ALL linked back to different parts of my blog. I mean, truly, you outdid yourself! And the host(ess?). Boy, do you pay attention well. I'll bet you were a straight A student!!!! Bravo, well done, and good luck with my contest:)

... said...

Great job with the linking :)

Stacy said...

Congrats on MckMama leaving you a comment!! Love all the links! Good Luck.

4under3 said...

Holy cow is right! You did ultra-link! Congratulations on being runner up.

I'll be back to check up on you.

Tiff

Lisa said...

You should definitely get a little something for being runner up. You went linky crazy!! I love it though...it made me laugh and smile : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...