Saturday, September 4, 2010

Game Day

Now you didn't think I was really going to write about football, did you? If you know me, you know that I have no interest in football.

We have not done much today. We went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then went to the grocery store. We have to go there just about every week and "make our deposit." That's what it feels like anyway.

Other than that, we just cleaned around the house and worked on catching up on our chores. There is always SO much to do and it all has to be done between Noah's feedings every three hours.

I wanted to share a few pictures from last night. Emily wanted to hold Noah, but she was a little distracted watching the Brady Bunch on TV.


And then it normally ends up like this.

And Emily wanted to take a picture of me and Noah. But she cut off my head. And she cut off Noah's head too. Maybe we'll have better luck next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...