Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Playing on my iPod

Last week, I downloaded a few new songs for my iPod. One of my favorites is a song called "I will Rise". It's from Chris Tomlin's "Hello Love" CD. KLove (Hi Jon and Sherry!) has been playing it on the radio a lot recently and it just really speaks to me.



Listen to this song and see if you just can't help but lift up your hands in praise to the Almighty God.



And I hear the voice of many angels sing,

"Worthy is the Lamb"

And I hear the cry of every longing heart,

"Worthy is the Lamb"






If you liked this song, you should really check out the "Hello Love" CD from Chris Tomlin. It has several really good songs like "Jesus Messiah", "God of This City" (also sung by Bluetree) and "Sing Sing Sing".



What songs are you really digging these days?

2 comments:

Gracie said...

This is an awesome song. I just added THIRD DAY's CD Revelation and Francesca Battistelli's CD My Paper Heart to my ipod. I am loving these, check them out. =)

Lisa said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look!! Yep, you are definitely ready for spring now : )

What a beautiful song. I need to pickup that CD. I like Chris Tomlin as much as Casting Crowns and well Casting Crowns is my all time fav!!

Have a great day my friend!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...