Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Tooth

Tonight after Noah drank his night night bottle, I checked his gums for any sign of teeth.  He was pretty fussy yesterday so I know it's coming soon.  So tonight I checked and I thought I could feel a tip of a tiny tooth poking out of his gums.

So ... now this is the part that he'll be laughing at when he gets older and reads this blog post about his first tooth ... but I pulled out my iPhone and pulled up my flashlight app .. and turned on the flashlight so that I could look into his mouth and see his teeny tiny tooth.  And I could really see it!

My baby has a tooth!  My baby has a tooth!  My baby has a real live tooth!

Yep, this post will definitely embarrass him one of these days.  But it's okay.  It's not every day that your baby gets his first tooth.

I will try to get a picture of this little pearl in the next few days.  It's not easy to get a picture inside a baby's mouth though.  We'll see what we can do.

Hope you all are having a fabulous week!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...