Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Have you heard about Swagbucks?


Search & Win



I signed up for swagbucks.com a few weeks ago. All you have to do is use swagbucks.com for all your web searches and you win swagbucks (points) for searching. What's cool about it is that swagbucks uses the google and ask.com search engines. And you can redeem your swagbucks for prizes and giftcards to some of your favorite stores.

I think I'm going to redeem my swagbucks for giftcards. You can get a $5 giftcard from Amazon.com for just 45 swagbucks. Giftcards from different companies may be redeemed for a different amount of giftcards. For example, a $10 Starbucks giftcard is yours for 130 swagbucks, but a $10 Barnes & Nobles giftcard costs 115 swagbucks.

I've only been using swagbucks for a few weeks, but I've already won 57 swagbucks just by searching. Sometimes it may take a few searches to win some swagbucks, but I do get them fairly often.

So what are you waiting for?? Sign up for swagbucks today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...