Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

.t

Well I suppose I'll join Not Me! Monday, hosted by MckMama over at My Charming Kids this week.

  • I did not get a haircut that nobody noticed this week. If I'm going to pay good money to get my hair cut, I'm going to get it cut enough so that someone will notice. Otherwise, what's the point?

  • I also did not dig up a small tree and then re-plant it in another spot. After I did not dig up and re-planted a tree, I did not cut off all the limbs except for one so that maybe the tree would survive the transplant.

  • And I did not plant daffodils under my new irises. Who would plant one bulb directly underneath another one? No plant can grow like that, right?

  • I did not spend a lot of time changing the background on my blog and making it three columns. I have more important things to do than spend a bunch of time on my blog. (In my own defense, I was watching TV at the same time. Multitasking makes everything okay, right? Right? Hello? Anybody there?)

What did you NOT do this week? You know you wanna share.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Great Not Me's! I love the new blog, too. It looks great =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...