Saturday, March 14, 2009

Space Bags - Final Update

Note: This is Part 5 of "Does it work? Space Bags". Click here for all related posts.

I hope you all are sitting down because this one is a shocker ...

No, not really ... the lone Space Bag was full of air again this morning.

I didn't even bother trying it again. I just put it back under the bed next to the other two. Even though it's full of air, the little girl clothes are still contained and stowed under the bed.

So ...

Final Result: Yes, Space Bags work ... if you're lucky.

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Anything with peanut butter is good =), yes,its a new pic, taken a couple weeks ago. Sorry you've had such a hard time with the space bags.

Lisa said...

I was always curious if they worked and well now I know NOT to buy them (lol).

Thanks for doing the experiment and sharing the results.

Emily Ann said...

My experience was pretty much the same. I have 4 or 5 of them, and they all stay compressed...except that ONE stubborn one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...