Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Space Bags Update - Day 1

So I checked on my three Space Bags this morning. Only one of the three bags was still compressed. The others were full of air and back to normal size.

The picture below shows the compressed Space Bag on the right and the two non-compressed bags on the left.


Tonight, I opened the two bags on the left and re-sealed the tops. Then I removed the air from the bags using the vacuum cleaner. This time, I didn't suck out the air quite as much. I'm going with a theory that maybe there could be too much of a good thing.




The three bags are back under the bed tonight. Hopefully they'll stay compressed this time.

Until tomorrow ....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very interesting - Can't wait to see if it stays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...