Thursday, November 13, 2008

AWANA Have Fun ... "I just wanna .. I just wanna"

Okay okay, I know that title was pretty lame. I was trying to throw in a Cyndi Lauper song reference, but I don't think it worked.

I just wanted to share a story from AWANA Cubbies last night. It was Cubbie Bear's birthday and so we had a party complete with balloons, party hats, and birthday cupcakes (mini muffins.) We only had three kids in our class again, but that's okay.

One of the little girls in our class is so cute ... any time we ask them what the verse is for the week, this little girl says "God is Love!" That was our verse the very first week of club, but she pretty much answers any question about the story or the verse with the same answer. "God is Love!"

Yes, He is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...