Friday, November 14, 2008

Hamburger Cookies

Updated: Emily and I were looking at my blog and she said the picture of her artwork was a TREE! I see it now .. a tree with fall leaves. Beautiful!

Last night, I made some cookies for my sweet friend, Karen. She asked for hamburger cookies for her grandkids, but I also made her some no-bake cookies because I know she loves them! She was very excited! She's a blog reader so I told her she was going to have to come on here and post a comment and let us know if they are good or not. But let me just say .. they ARE good. I hope her grandkids like them too.


And, of course, I have to show off Emily's latest art projects from school. This fall squirrel with leaf tail.

And this fall ... artwork.

Tomorrow, Emily and I are going to a tea party for her cousin Sarah's birthday. She's going to be six years old I think. She got her an awesome Barbie guitar. I kinda worry when I buy a child a toy that makes noise or with lots of small annoying pieces. I think a lot of parents remember what you bought for their child and get your child something just as annoying or moreso, if possible. I will admit that the sound of this guitar has the potential to be very annoying, but I think she will like it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, those hamburger cookies are too cute and I have never seen them before or tasted them so you gotta post the recipe. I love it when you share Emily's artwork. She is such the artist!! Did you make your photobook through Snapfish yet? They are extending the offer til next weekend (I believe).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...