Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sugar Fantasies

Last night, we continued Sarah's birthday party at a local burger joint. We had to get together for the boy(s) and adults who didn't go to the Tea Party. All the kids were tired and getting silly by this point.

Sarah had a beautiful princess cake.
Mason got to sit at the "adult table", but he colored and got a paper hat.All the girls sat side by side, ordered the same drinks and food .. even the same shake.They brought the kid shakes out in real glasses .. so Mom had to help.Sarah blew out alllll the candles. Gary and Cherry and Aunt Pat
Jessica and Kevin
Sarah blew out all her candles. The icing on her cake was sooooooo good.

I don't know what it is, but every time I eat something really sweet like that at night I always have really vivid dreams that are usually somewhat scary. Last night was no exception. I dreamed that we were over at my inlaws house and a bunch of other people I didn't know were over there. We were all watching the weather on TV because they were reporting severe weather in the area. And it was showing that a large tornado was right near where we were so I got up and opened the door to check it all out and the tornado was coming RIGHT for their house! I was panicked and tried to get everyone to move to the storm shelter, but nobody seemed concerned. I was screaming that they have a storm shelter RIGHT THERE in their house and lets go, but they wouldn't do it. Thankfully, I woke up before the tornado came and carried me away. Mike says that he has had dreams like that where he really does get picked up by the tornado. That's what I call a bad dream!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, it drives me crazy when I have a dream like that. Isn't something what we dream about? Looks like you were at Steak n Shake (Yummy)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...