Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tea for Ten and Ten for Tea

This afternoon, Emily and I attended Sarah's 6th Birthday Tea Party at A Spot for Tea. All the little girls got to dress up in frilly dresses and put on any/as many accessories as they wanted.
Everybody got their picture taken with the birthday girl This is the birthday girl on the left, Madison on the right and Emily in front.
They got a group photo in front of the fountain.My mother-in-law was there. She didn't know that I took this picture. I got a few pics of Emily while she was sitting on the wicker love seat.
She didn't want to smile. Then the girls went downstairs to have a fashion show in the lobby.Here's the proud Dad.Then the girls sat down to tea (pink lemonade with unlimited sugar cubes). They had fruit, finger sandwiches, cheeses, and muffins.
And Sarah had a very cute Tea Pot Cake.

Then Sarah opened all her gifts. Each girl got to take her gift up to Sarah and sit beside her while she opened it. All the girls let out a collective Ohhhhhhh when Sarah opened her guitar. Her dad told me later that she played and sang with the guitar most of the afternoon once they got home. And, of course, there will be paybacks for this one. Of course.

Awwww so sweet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks like a real fun place for the girls. Looks like they had a blast!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah played her guitar for me over the phone tonight. She loves it! She told me ALL about her party. Half of it I couldn't understand because she was talking so fast and was excited. It made me laugh. I was so sad I couldn't make it. I hate being sick. Hopefully I will see you before Christmas. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...