Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tag - I'm it!


My friend Lisa has tagged me. I'm supposed to post 15 things that you may or may not know about me so that everyone can get to know me a little better. Wow, that's going to be a hard list to make. Lets get started ...


1 - My birthday is a few days before Christmas.


2 - I am a middle child. (Hi Daniel and Heather!)


3 - I showed livestock (cows and sheep) when I was a kid. I still have all the trophies and ribbons that I won.


4 - I played basketball for a couple years in Jr. High. I only got to play in one game and only for like two seconds. And when the coach put me in, I totally tried to get out of it because I hadn't really been paying attention and didn't know what I was supposed to do.


5 - I got kicked out of the marching band in high school. I played the french horn.


6 - I made a 30 on the ACT test.


7 - I attended college at Oklahoma State University. (Hi Pistol Pete!)


8 - I majored in Agricultural Engineering in college.


9 - I quickly changed my major to MIS. ;)


10 - I always wanted to be an elementary school teacher.


11 - I work as an IT analyst.


12 - I was married almost 7 years ago ... a very cold and snowy day in March.


13 - I love PINK cotton candy. (Isn't that right, Mike?)


14 - My favorite pizza is canadian bacon from Pizza Hut.


15 - I collect elephant figurines.



Okay so that wasn't too hard to write. Now I'm supposed to tag other bloggers to list 15 things about yourself. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! If you don't have a blog, feel free to list your 15 things in the comments on this post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...